TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document sets out the terms and conditions between Danciox ( a trading name subsidiary of Ecstatic Motion Group) and you when you purchase a ticket or register for any event, masterclass or workshop organised by Danciox or participate in any survey of Danciox or any Ecstatic Motion Group companies. By purchasing a ticket or registering for an event, masterclass or workshop organised by Danciox or participating in a survey you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions. You should read this document carefully.
Connected Intelligence Limited reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any amended terms and conditions will be posted on this website. Applicable from March 1, 2018.
Events, masterclasses or workshops are being organised by Danciox ( a trading name subsidiary of Ecstatic Motion Group), a wholly Dutch-owned company, which is in the main business of organizing events related to the broader dance world and building an online platform for dancers in Europe.
DECLARATION OF CONSENT
I hereby give my consent for Ecstatic Motion Group (and its subsidiaries) to collect, process and use my personal data for the purposes of processing the purchase of my ticket and for any other use to which I have consented, including the importation of contact information for which I have provided my explicit prior consent.
This information will be used for the purposes of processing ticket sales and compiling delegate lists which will be published on our websites and across any relevant online portals, websites or platforms, and circulated by email to our email database, which includes all past and current attendees. It will also be used to improve our Recommender system for enhanced networking opportunities and tailored content. If you do not wish your name, photograph, country where based and company name to appear on the attendees list please email email@example.com
I hereby give my consent for the mandatory and voluntary data collected from me in the course of purchasing and or registering for tickets sold by Ecstatic Motion Group (and/or other group companies). I further give my permission for my user account details to be stored. I acknowledge that I may provide Ecstatic Motion Group a reasonable timeframe to remove my details at any time that I no longer wish them to be stored. I acknowledge and accept that my data will be used for commercial purposes in accordance with this Data Protection Policy and Declaration of Consent and will be retained and stored for this purpose. Should you wish your data to be removed you must request Ecstatic Motion Group to do so in writing. Requests will be processed within a 30-day period.
Requests can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to: Danciox Office, Ecstatic Motion Group, Keizersgracht 391 A, 1016 EJ, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
I hereby give my consent for Ecstatic Motion Group to store any voluntary information I may provide in the course of participating in an online survey. I acknowledge and accept that my data will be used for commercial purposes in accordance with this Data Protection Policy and Declaration of Consent and will be retained and stored for this purpose.
I hereby give my consent for Ecstatic Motion Group to use for the purposes of processing complimentary or otherwise ticket registration the mandatory data and any voluntary data I provide when registering a complimentary admission ticket. I further give my consent for the voluntary data provided. I acknowledge and accept that my data will be used for commercial purposes in accordance with this Data Protection Policy and Declaration of Consent and will be retained and stored for this purpose.
For security reasons please have at all times:
Your wristband on your wrist
Your lanyard around your neck
The cost of replacing lost or damaged wristbands is €35
You cannot resell a ticket. This includes subsidised tickets and/or free tickets. Doing so will void the ticket and the ticket holder will not gain entry into the event.
All tickets must be assigned to an attendee, and all attendee details must be 100% complete within 30 days of receipt of your ticket. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes name, gender and a date of birth. Ticket reassignment after this date is prohibited.
In certain cases free or subsidised tickets may be offered within 30 days of the event start date. In these instances tickets must be assigned within 7 days of receipt of your ticket in accordance with the details provided in the above paragraph.
Our free and subsidised ticket offers sometimes include a processing fee. This fee is non-refundable in its entirety.
If you have secured a complimentary ticket but have already bought a ticket, you are not eligible for a refund.
I acknowledge that Ecstatic Motion Group will not provide transport or travel expenses to or from any event, masterclass or workshop.
By agreeing to act as a volunteer at an event, I acknowledge that:
- I will receive no compensation for travel, accommodation etc.
- There is no guarantee that I will be selected to be a volunteer at the event.
- If I violate any event rule or fail to show up for an assigned shift, my accreditation can be removed and I will be denied access to the event.
- I attest to the truth of all statements made in my application.
- The use of alcohol and/or controlled substances before or while on duty is strictly prohibited. Violation of this policy will result in immediate dismissal, removal of accreditation and removal from the event grounds.
- Selection as a volunteer grants permission to, or other Ecstatic Motion Group companies, to use the volunteer likeness, name, voice and words in television, radio, film, newspapers, magazines and other media, both during and anytime after the event, and in any form, for advertising or communicating the purpose of the event(s).
- In the course of the event I may be dealing with confidential information and I agree to keep such information in the strictest of confidence.
- I have read and fully understood these terms and conditions.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES
Ecstatic Motion Group will not share your address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission. I hereby give my consent for Ecstatic Motion Group (and subsidiaries) to store the following types of data as a profile for internal purposes:
- Mandatory and voluntary data collected when purchasing tickets.
- Mandatory and voluntary data collected when registering a complimentary admission ticket as well as the date of the ticket registration.
- Voluntary disclosures when participating in online surveys.
- If I have opted-in to receive email communication about related events I give consent for Ecstatic Motion Group or subsidiary companies to analyse and use the data for the purpose of targeted advertising communications to me on relevant topics and products in connection with Ecstatic Motion Group or subsidiary events and promotions.
- Data collected from any connected social media for which I have provided my explicit prior consent.
- If I have provided my mobile telephone number I consent to Ecstatic Motion Group or subsidiary companies to contact me by SMS in relation to events for which I am purchasing a ticket or registering an expression of interest.
- I acknowledge that my data may be used for marketing purposes by Ecstatic Motion Group or a third party to contact me by phone or email to ascertain my views on our services, which will be similar to the ones to which I have already subscribed.
- I furthermore consent to the mathematical and statistical analysis of my personal data for advertising purposes (scoring). However, my e-mail address may be used for advertising purposes only with my express consent.
- I also give my consent for my data to be updated and supplemented with additional data.
- Accordingly, I give my consent for Ecstatic Motion Group (and subsidiaries) to collect data relating to me personally from public domain sources and to store these along with my personal data that are already under the control of Ecstatic Motion Group (and subsidiaries). I give my consent for Ecstatic Motion Group (and subsidiaries) to analyse this newly collected data together with the data already under their control and to use the same for the purpose of targeted advertising communications to me on relevant topics and products in connection with events and/or masterclasses/workshops of interest.
- I furthermore consent to the imported contact data being used for the purposes of improving our Recommender system for enhanced networking opportunities and tailored content.
- Ecstatic Motion Group has free lifetime use of any image or video content created by attendees at Danciox events (and any other masterclass/workshop organised by Danciox/EMG).
When personal information (e.g. name, e-mail address, address, phone numbers and other contact information) is provided through the Danciox website or directly to us by email you give consent to Ecstatic Motion Group for:
- Processing and administering your personal data to perform all necessary actions to give effect to your request or instructions
- Retaining a record of incoming and outgoing communications (e.g. email) to process your personal data as outlined in this Privacy Statement.
Ecstatic Motion Group may also collect the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site.
- Name and physical shipping, contact and payment addresses.
- Email address and telephone numbers
- Credit card, debit card or bank information.
- Date of birth
- Tax identification or VAT number (if applicable)
- Social Media profiles, e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat
If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Information we receive from credit reference and fraud detection agencies or other third parties we may use to verify your information. We may ask you to complete surveys for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Right of Access
You have a right to be given a copy of any of your personal data held by Ecstatic Motion Group in accordance with section 4 of the Data Protection Acts subject to certain exceptions. Requests for a copy of your personal data can be emailed to email@example.com or addressed to: Danciox Office, Ecstatic Motion Group, Keizersgracht 391 A, 1016 EJ, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Right of rectification or erasure
If Ecstatic Motion Group hold incorrect information about you which was originally submitted by you through this website, you have the right to have the data amended. Further, you have the right to have any information you have sent to us via this website erased. To request your right to rectification and/or erasure please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to: Danciox Office, Ecstatic Motion Group, Keizersgracht 391 A, 1016 EJ, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Requests should include:
- Your name and address.
- A description of the specific personal data you wish rectified.
Please note that Ecstatic Motion Group is not required to rectify or erase your data where doing so would prevent you from meeting your contractual obligations to Ecstatic Motion Group or where Ecstatic Motion Group is required to process (including retaining) your personal data for a lawful purpose in accordance with the Data Protection Acts. In the event of any conflict between these terms and the provisions of the Data Protection Acts, the Data Protection Acts shall prevail.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, Ecstatic Motion Group cannot guarantee its absolute security and cannot accept any liability where the security of your Personal Information is compromised. The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms ticketing page, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (TLS/SSL).
Changes to this Policy
Ecstatic Motion Group reserves the right to modify this Data Protection Policy and Declaration of Consent at any time. Any changes will be posted on our homepage and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of the changes.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
All purchases of tickets for events, masterclasses or workshops (including hotel rooms if applicable) are non-refundable in their entirety, after the 14 day cooling off period. Any Refund Processed is subject to €10 or US$10 transaction fee. Your ticket remains the property of Ecstatic Motion Group and is a personal revocable license, which may be withdrawn, and admission refused at any time upon a refund of the printed registration price.
In the unlikely event of cancellation of a event, masterclass or workshop the liability of Danciox (Ecstatic Motion Group) is limited to the share of paid registration fees that remains after credit card and payment processing fees have been incurred and deducted.
It is strictly forbidden for any company, organization or attendee to attempt to host or organize any event in conjunction with, contiguous to or purporting to be related to Danciox or its affiliates without the express prior permission and cooperation of Ecstatic Motion Group. In the event of breach of these terms any tickets purchased will be rendered null and void. Ecstatic Motion Group reserves their right to take such legal action including a claim for damages as may be appropriate.
The tickets purchased (including hotel rooms if applicable) are for your own personal use or that of your business only and may not be resold under any circumstances, including but not limited to use as part of any promotion or competition. Where there has been any resale or attempted resale of any tickets (or any other breach of this term), we reserve the right to cancel the relevant tickets with immediate effect.
We reserve the right to cancel any ticket purchase made by any person or body whom we reasonably believe to be associated with any ticket broker or tout.
Ecstatic Motion Group reserves the right to refuse admission to any event, masterclass or workshop for any behavior, which it deems unacceptable, or for breach of the terms and conditions.
Ecstatic Motion Group will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen. The unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment at events, masterclasses or workshops is prohibited. You consent to film and sound recording as attendees at any event, masterclass or workshop.
Ecstatic Motion Group and its subsidiaries will not be liable for any loss injury or damage to any person or property howsoever caused (save for death or personal injury as a result of Ecstatic Motion Group’s negligence or for any other type of liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited.)
Ecstatic Motion Group will not be liable for the granting of any visas that are required to attend any event, masterclass or workshop. In the event that an attendee’s visa is not granted tickets will not be refunded for any event, masterclass or workshop.
Name changes will be facilitated free of charge. No name changes will be facilitated 7 days prior to the commencement of the event and the ticket price will be forfeited.
For questions about registration or assistance with any registration problems, please contact us at email@example.com.
In the event that the purchaser is a consumer and to whom the European Directive on Consumer Rights (Directive 2011 / 83/ EU) applies, the consumer would be entitled to a cooling off period of fourteen days which would begin on the day the contract for distance selling was concluded.
Note that the entitlement to a cooling off period of fourteen days is specifically excluded under Article 16 of the European Directive on Consumer Rights (Directive 2011 / 83 / EU) in relation to the sale of hotel rooms.
If you have been selected to volunteer at the event but have already bought a ticket, you are not eligible for a refund.
Complaints can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will endeavor to resolve any customer complaints where reasonable.
EVENT CANCELLATION, POSTPONEMENT & SUBSTITUTION POLICY
Ecstatic Motion Group is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, cancellation or postponement of an event. Ecstatic Motion Group shall assume no liability whatsoever in the circumstances that an event is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of an event impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
Please note that while Choreographers or speakers are confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the chorepgraphers and/or speakers. As such, Ecstatic Motion Group reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised choreographer/dancer and/or speaker if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
Once a successful purchase transaction has been completed, tickets are delivered in electronic soft-copy via email to the email address nominated by the purchaser. For some ticket types it may be necessary to complete required information – such as attendee name or tax identification number – before the tickets can be issued. The ticket acts as a receipt for the transaction and can be used to redeem entry at the event listed on the ticket. A printed hard-copy ticket or an electronic soft-copy ticket detailing the reference number can be used to register at the event. Dutch law governs these terms and conditions and any dispute is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch Courts.
- Ecstatic Motion Group shall be entitled to delegate the duties provision of its obligations under this Agreement.
- No other terms shall apply to this Agreement and these terms contain the entire agreement and understanding between us in respect of all matters which are referred to herein and supersede any prior, written or oral agreement between us relating to such matters. You confirm that in agreeing to accept these terms you have not relied on any representation that is not expressly included herein and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a part of these terms. However, nothing in these terms purport to exclude liability for any fraudulent statement or act.
- If any part of the terms herein shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the terms.
You agree not to:
- Use the website (or any part of it) for any illegal purpose and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws;
- Upload or transmit through the website (i) any computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms or anything else;
- Use the website in a manner which (i) may cause the website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or (ii) any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; (iii) that the effectiveness or functionality of the website is in any way impaired or (iv) violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy) of the website;
- Create or publish a hypertext link to any part of the website or attempt any unauthorized access to any part or component;
- Copy or distribute any part of the website in any medium without our prior written consent; and
- Alter or modify any part of the website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the website for its intended use.
We reserve the right to –
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part of it) with or without notice to you.
- Change these Terms from time to time. Your continued use of the website (or any part of it) following such change shall be subject to and including the changes made to the terms from time to time.
- Monitor any activity and content associated with the website.
- We may investigate any reported violation of these Terms to confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; and/or deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Terms have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms then you must immediately stop using the website; and/ or complaints relating to the website and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the website).
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Whilst we will use reasonable endeavors to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis for your information and personal use only without any representation or endorsement. Unless specified in separate terms and conditions relating to a particular product or service, we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the website, or products or services offered on the website whether by us or on our behalf (including free video/software downloads) including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of the website and any information provided to or taken from the website by you.
You agree to be fully responsible for (and fully indemnify us against) all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, suffered by us and arising out of any breach of the terms by you or any other liabilities incurred by us arising out of your use of the website, or use by any other person accessing the website using your pc or internet access account.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within the website shall remain at all times owned by us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorized by us.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and the content on the website.
ATTENDEES UNDER AGE 18
Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult chaperone up until the point of event registration/accreditation collection.
Chaperones are not required to attend the events provided their youth attendee(s) is/are aged 13 or over but are welcome to do so provided they purchase a valid ticket.
Chaperones must make themselves known, in person and with valid identification, to event staff in the presence of the youth attendee at the point of registration/accreditation collection.
Chaperones must provide valid contact information for the duration of the event.
The event may require documentation for the authorization of the youth’s attendance prior to registration/accreditation collection.
These documents include, but are not limited to, the following: copy of passport or other identification for both the youth and the chaperone(s), copy of the youth’s birth certificate, notarized letter of consent signed by both parents or legal guardian (or by a single parent with accompanying proof of sole custody).
Ecstatic Motion Group reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone who fails to comply with these documentation requirements.
Danciox is not responsible for any requirements associated with travel to or from the conference location.
Please check with individual airlines and other agents of travel, as rules vary.
Many hotels require any guest under the age of 18 to be accompanied by an adult.
Chaperones may be required to stay in the hotel room with the youth and may be required to be primarily responsible for the booking of that room.
Requirements by age
3 and under: chaperone for duration of event; no ticket required for youth
3 – 13: chaperone for duration of event; ticket required for youth and chaperone
13 – 18: guardian permission at reg; ticket required for youth only
18 +: ticket required
*Date of birth prior to date of accreditation collection